About Creating a Subsidiary in Italy
Establishing a subsidiary is a solution for foreign companies looking to enter the Italian market, presenting distinct benefits:
- Subsidiaries are separate legal entities.
- Subsidiaries are more flexible than branches, able to make management decisions and take on an independent corporate structure.
- Tax benefits provided by domestic taxation status.
- Suited to companies looking to expand into a new industry or product/service line.
Studio Perani can support foreign companies establish and maintain a subsidiary in Italy by providing the following services:
- Preparation and submission of all required incorporation documents.
- Register subsidiary with relevant bodies, e.g Registro delle Imprese.
- Assistance regarding capital requirements, share transfer, complex company shares.
- Ongoing corporate taxation assistance such as periodic reporting, book keeping and financial statements.